which acrylic on white tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kaz

I've got a cool way for you to practice smiles while doing your natural tips with pink. When you apply your first bead of pink, aim to apply it as if doing a smile - if it goes wrong nothings going to show and then you get to practice and practice. I get all my students to this and it really works a treat x

yeah great idea! i sort of do that anyway but as i havent used clear i dont know what it looks like after adding monomer. So im a bit nervous of using it, as the only people that are going to be around soon, are clients and my mum (who hates white tips!). Should i just use pink for now on whites and say to clients i'm adding this service later? or will this make me seem i dont know what im doing (i do just need to get confident!)

kaz

Mandini said:
Hi Kaz

I've got a cool way for you to practice smiles while doing your natural tips with pink. When you apply your first bead of pink, aim to apply it as if doing a smile - if it goes wrong nothings going to show and then you get to practice and practice. I get all my students to this and it really works a treat x

Latest posts

Back