which airbrush kits are good for the starter.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
Im thinking of starting Nail art and have been scouring the net for all kinds of Airbrushes and compressors. I saw a good one on Ebay with stencils, paints, nails, compressor etc for £125.00 is that good for the beginner of do you recomend something a bit cheaper.
Mandy

Hello Mandy, well me personally I bought a cheap starter kit which included a hobby air compresser and a badger air brush. for roughly £135. but the compresser was not adjustable and my work was always messing up.it also took forever. but I think it would be far better to invest in a good one. The badger air brush was fine, luckily a friend was selling one for £200. It was a real bargain. He paid £492. But really when you think about it I wasted the first £135. so yes get a good one. simair.co.uk or badgeairbrush.co.uk Hope this helps you lol Angela

Thanks for your help Angela.
I have looked on loads and loads of sites. Getting goggle eyed now.
I have been doing nails for a year now and thought I would progress to nail airbrushing to see how I get on. Im very artistic anyway so I thought it would be a good idea. Well I willl let you now in due course how I get on and maybe put online a few of my pics in the near future.
Thanks again
Mandy :D

Hi,

I brought the Iawata airbrush a while back and i have had no problems PM me if you would like the details of who i brought it from

Hi,

Although it's expensive kit to buy, I would agree it's not worth paying for something cheap to 'try out'. Buy what you want and learn from the start how to use it properly.

I did my training using a Badger airbrush and Shesto compressor, very user friendly and easy to get the hang of (with Melles fab training and instruction!) - available from Melle at www.allthingsnails.com

In the end I bought an IWATA SmartJet Pro compressor/ Iwata HP-B airbrush kit - can send you the details if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back