Which brand is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
im looking into offering spray tans as well as hair extensions, just wondering where would be best for a course if necessary or which brand? I generally know how to spray tan just not sure if there's any essentials you need before offering to clients

Having a training cert to be insured is usually the first essential, guessing you havent been trained yet? (I know its easy to pick up but insurance comps like official bits of paper :( )

Plus you will need to know contrindications, pre & aftercare instructions & have an insight in picking the right shade for the right skintone. Its not just the spraying.

Id say train with the brand you want to use. I switched from Sienna X to Moroccan Tan & the aftercare/wash off instructions are totally different, so although your spraying routine might not change, details about the actual tan do vary from brand to brand.

Loads of threads on picking the best brand, my personal fave is Moroccan Tan but theres a few new brands popping up in threads that get good reviews (and ive never heard of them til now lol) think one had the word Caramel in it, but i cant rember lol xx

i can recommend Rose and Caramel ! Think the colour comes out lovely. Have only tried the 10% so far but it comes out a lovely colour ! x

Latest posts

Back