Which brand of acrylics do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateJ

Nail polish addict
Reaction score
I am considering getting either Crystal Nails or NSI sampler kits, which one would you recommend?

never heard of this brand, thought might be easier switching for better brand as I am beginner still really

looke the link you posted up but they dont have cover acrylic which I want too

Fair enough. When you get more experience I would recommend giving them ago. But for now go with NSI as they would be my second choice :)

Nsi and crystal nails are both great, I'd recommend crystal nails more only because I feel its a bit slower setting than my nsi attraction. They get used both a lot and a few other brands too, maybe get both trial kits and have a go.

I am a begininer and have been using entity products.

I have nothing to compare them too but i have not had any problems with it so far. I need to try others though x

Ordered nsi will have a play over weekend thanks for all advice X

I am a begininer and have been using entity products.

I have nothing to compare them too but i have not had any problems with it so far. I need to try others though x
Where can I buy Entity products in the UK?

I've just completed my training and we were lucky enough to work with all crystal nails products in college. I have absolutely no way to compare because I haven't used anything else, however I am doing great with their L&p. Gives me time to work it and liquid to powder ratio is pretty easy to master and have a feel for.

Nail GaGa are the products I use and they are great. Very reasonable and great to work with. Erin and Ali the company owners are so helpful too x

I use Nail harmony prohesion. An absolute dream to work with x

Just completed their conversion course the other day and I now prefer cnd over nsi. I was dubious as it's primer less but no lifting whatsoever! Fab

I've used nsi for over 10 years with no problems, I would definitely recommend getting trial packs of a few different brands, see which you prefer yourself then do the conversion course with the product you prefer to ensure correct ratio and that x

Latest posts

Back