Which compressor kit is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel77

Reaction score
Hi,

Im watching 2 compressor kits on ebay but dont know if they are much cop or not, ones made by a company called expo and its a neat square shape, looks quite compact, and the other one is a mini N/X model TF-168 and looks quite compact to. they both have good write ups.

Was wandering if anyone has used either of these models before and if they are worth buying?

:)

mel77 said:
Hi,

Im watching 2 compressor kits on ebay but dont know if they are much cop or not, ones made by a company called expo and its a neat square shape, looks quite compact, and the other one is a mini N/X model TF-168 and looks quite compact to. they both have good write ups.

Was wandering if anyone has used either of these models before and if they are worth buying?

:)

I bought a compressor off e-bay once that said in excellent condition and it WASNT!!!! I would never buy anything like this unless it is being sold brand new by an e-bay shop....once bitten twice shy!!!!

Marilyn said:
I bought a compressor off e-bay once that said in excellent condition and it WASNT!!!! I would never buy anything like this unless it is being sold brand new by an e-bay shop....once bitten twice shy!!!!

Yes i've been had a few times before, these we're from ebay shops so should be ok!

One of my first buys off ebay was a compressor it is a mini one green in colour I think it was the EN one all you saw in the photo was a big plastic box with the compressor sticking out of the top. It had been used a couple of times and came with all the extras but these were not listed but I thought I would bid the price was £75 so right at the end I put in a bid and got it at £75.

Went to collect it and was very happy as I got paints, the air brush, also a EN training hand, and lots of bits all for £75.00 I was really happy.

I do understand that this is not always the case with ebay :Scared: I was just lucky.

This EN Compressor is a great little item maybe try this one if you can get hold of one.

Caz xxx

caz3 said:
One of my first buys off ebay was a compressor it is a mini one green in colour I think it was the EN one all you saw in the photo was a big plastic box with the compressor sticking out of the top. It had been used a couple of times and came with all the extras but these were not listed but I thought I would bid the price was £75 so right at the end I put in a bid and got it at £75.

Went to collect it and was very happy as I got paints, the air brush, also a EN training hand, and lots of bits all for £75.00 I was really happy.

I do understand that this is not always the case with ebay :Scared: I was just lucky.

This EN Compressor is a great little item maybe try this one if you can get hold of one.

Caz xxx

Wow £75, you got got a lucky bargain there....ideal!

I,ll put a search in for the EN one and see what it comes up with.

Latest posts

Back