Which course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennypenny1972

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've popped over from Nail Geek to ask your advice.

I've given in to my lovely nail clients and promised that I'd look into waxing training, but obviously it's all very new to me. I've had a look at Lycon and Waxperts training so far and wondered if you think they're worth considering, or whether there is another company out there? Do they also do brow waxing, or should I train separately for that?

I trained with OPI for all my nail work and want to have the same high standard of education for waxing so I'm as good as I can be.

Thanks in advance.

Jenny

I've looked at HD and Kim Lawless also.

Have a look at flirties.co.uk for waxing and brows [emoji106]

Hi everyone.

I've popped over from Nail Geek to ask your advice.

I've given in to my lovely nail clients and promised that I'd look into waxing training, but obviously it's all very new to me. I've had a look at Lycon and Waxperts training so far and wondered if you think they're worth considering, or whether there is another company out there? Do they also do brow waxing, or should I train separately for that?

I trained with OPI for all my nail work and want to have the same high standard of education for waxing so I'm as good as I can be.

Thanks in advance.

Jenny

Kim Lawless all the way!

I second kim lawless, she's amazing and totally changed my waxing journey!

Thanks everyone X

Latest posts

Back