Which courses will everyone be doing in the New Year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm growing out all my hair for Kim's course on the 11th of feb.. I'm so hairy hahaha x

Lol I'm gonna have 6 weeks of growth when I go on the 5th Feb 😁 I had my last wax two weeks before I was booked on the course. (was meant to go mid march so had it all perfectly timed but managed to get on an earlier one which messed up my waxing plans lol!)

Ohhhh Jodiex poor you :( the only time I was quite red was the week before my little boy was due... For both of my births I've had a Hollywood... I just put it down to being a bit more sensitive at the last stages of pregnancy.
I'm used to shaving my armpits every other day... Im scared to look at the moment lol x

Spray tanning and opi gelcolor

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohhhh Jodiex poor you :( the only time I was quite red was the week before my little boy was due... For both of my births I've had a Hollywood... I just put it down to being a bit more sensitive at the last stages of pregnancy.
I'm used to shaving my armpits every other day... Im scared to look at the moment lol x

However, Kim lawless is the best! So hopefully some miracle can appear!! Having my armpits waxed was the best thing ever! It's so annoying having to shave so much!! Haha, I just need to phone up and book on and then it's done!

Yes you do! I learnt to wax three years ago but have soooo little confidence. I have every faith in Kim tho... So looking forward to it xx

I'm hoping to do spray tanning and hopefully a lash course by the end of the year.

Desperately want to do CND Complete and Kim's waxing but one step at a time.

Hard isn't it.. Deciding what to courses to do first etc.. Patience xx

Hard isn't it.. Deciding what to courses to do first etc.. Patience xx

It really is. I want to train with the best and be the best I can be, not just train with anybody and be "ok" xx

I want to do another gel polish course. Soon. Already have Gelish under my belt but want to offer clients another one. Any suggestions? Not CND as they don't seem to stock lamps.

I feel exactly the same! I did lots of courses 3 years ago and now I'm re doing them all but investing in the best courses that I believe money can buy. For example I'm training with Kim for waxing. Courses cost more but I've learnt you only get what you pay for. Too many beauty academies just want your money and send you on your way with little or no confidence in what your doing!

With regards to gel polish... I personally love orly fx. My friend has been doing my toes for about two years and it lasts amazingly well.
Here's a pic.. It's 7 weeks old.. Serious growth (I had an op last week and recovering otherwise I would of had it removed and reapplied) no chips or lifting!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390240723.253445.jpg

I'm looking forward to doing the Lava Shell Relax massage training next week :)

Do you live near Essex?? I could do with a massage! Lol x

Latest posts

Back