which gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karly

Reaction score
I wanted to start to offer a perfect polish service to my clients, can someone recommend me a good gel to use please as i am very confused

Hi

if its for natural nail overlays and you want a good selection of colours i can recommend biosculpture gel.

www.biosculpture.co.uk

I have looked at bio but i cant afford the trainning costs at the moment. Bad I know but i was looking for a system i didnt have to do training in.

Little Angel said:
Hi

if its for natural nail overlays and you want a good selection of colours i can recommend biosculpture gel.

www.biosculpture.co.uk

Hi

Hmm well the thing is Karly if you don't do the training with which ever company you decide to go with you will experience problems as you haven't been shown the best way to use the products.

There is also the product knowledge side of things too. Personally i like to know my products inside out. It takes a long time to build a good reputation and regular clientele but unfortunately it doesn't take so long to get a bad reputation.

I would strongly advise you save up and do the training with which ever company you decide to go with as you will soon earn your money back when you start doing clients.

Its really worth it rather than trying to muddle your way through with a brand your really not sure of.

Good luck with what you decide. :hug:

Hiya:D

I do agree with little angel but i know what it is like you just want to try everything to start with:o , before converting to Brisa i used NSi they do a range of coloured gels and a video on how to use their gel - not as good as proper training - but will give you an idea about the products.hth:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back