Which hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aya

Reaction score
Hi guys! I need your help! I have gone many different hair colours. Blonde, dark blonde, dark brown and auburn. I don't know which colour I look best with and would love to hear what you guys think and also I am thinking of going red and wondered if you think I would suite it?

Imageshack - cxcas.jpg

Imageshack - 36860155747509547111930.jpg

Imageshack - img00003b.jpg

Imageshack - qwwerttyuu.png

I am really considering going red. I would be highly greatful if you tell me which hair colour you think I would look best with. At the moment I am a redish brown. Thank you guys!

I reckon you look best blonde!!
xox

Yeah i second the blonde,looks like thats the colour you should be if that makes sense lol
Blonde gets my vote
x

Definately Blonde! But red might look good too xx

I'm going to be really annoying now and say i prefer the dark brown (4th pic) :)

I reckon a really deep mahogony would suit you or a similar colour to Faye in Emmerdale (im debating that as my hair colour at the mo)

i think the dark hair suits you and i do think a red would suit you but have a rich deep red colour not a light red. not sure on the blonde as it makes you look pale where as the darker colours make ur skin tone look warmer

Why has no one mentioned that the 2nd photo (light brown?) colour is amaaazing! Did you have it done at the hairdressers/box shade, if so what?! (Though I need to leave my hair alone ahhh) x

Latest posts

Back