Which light is necessary for Brisa Gel System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eponeez

Reaction score
Hi - Anyone have ideas on which uv light is the best for the Brisa CN system? Must I use the creative nail light? any suggestions would be greatlty appreciated.. Thank you!! :lol:

Hi Eponeez,
Welcome to Nail Geek,
Yes you need the Brisa Lamp for Brisa gel, have a read of this ~ click here
HTH
KxXx

Yes, you would have to use the Brisa Lamp. Not all lamps have the same output - they may be the same wattage but that doesn't mean you get the same output from them. I think that's right babes, I'm sure someone will put me right if I'm not. I really like the Brisa lamp anyway it's so nice to use and it has a 10 second and a 2 minute timer on which is all you need for Brisa. Hope that helps. xx

kateyork1 said:
Yes, you would have to use the Brisa Lamp. Not all lamps have the same output - they may be the same wattage but that doesn't mean you get the same output from them. I think that's right babes, I'm sure someone will put me right if I'm not. I really like the Brisa lamp anyway it's so nice to use and it has a 10 second and a 2 minute timer on which is all you need for Brisa. Hope that helps. xx
Thank you!! Very much appreicated! I want to try this system but wanted to do it right!

Thank you!! Very much appreicated! I want to try this system but wanted to do it right!

Latest posts

Back