Which pedicure bowl? Belava?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I currently use a large pail of water for my pedicures. It's basically a metal tub with two handles. The water does cool down rather quickly because of the metal and the whole thing weighs a ton. At least it feels like it when I have the to empty it out. When I went to the Orlando show I had a look at the belava foot bath. The size of the bowl is about the size of a washing up bowl and about as deep. Do any of you use this bowl and do your clients like it? Do you find it is too shallow? Does the heater keep the water warm enough? Is it okay to wash off any scrub? How about the vibration does that get annoying after a while?

You might want to try taking polished stones (from the craft store) and heating them in a crock pot for the inside the bottom of your foot bath and using one of those microwaveable flaxseed/lavender bags (like for your back) underneath the tub. I have found them to be an immense help and wonderful feeling!

Hi,
I have a foot spa that I use but when I use an exfoliant I have a bowl I got from Ikea This also doubles as storage for my pedicure stuff when I'm doing mobile jobs!
IKEA | Sinks & mixer taps | Sink accessories | BOHOLMEN | Washing-up bowl
It is actually ikea's washing up bowl but as it has handles & is flexible it is easy to fill & carry & is big enough for all feet sizes!
& at £8.99 it's affordable!

Hope that helps
Carla
xx

Latest posts

Back