Nom Living Pedicure Bowls (or other suggestions)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMC

Reaction score
Does anyone have/use the Nom Living Foot Ritual Bowl?
http://www.nomliving.com/products/l...tal-pedicures-limited-edition-pale-gold-white
http://www.nomliving.com/products/lacquer-foot-ritual-bowl-pedicures-and-spa-treatments-pale-gold
  • Do you find them too shallow?
  • Do they feel like they could tip over?
  • Would they tip over if you rest your foot on the side?
I'm looking for an elegant pedicure bowl. I have seen the Noel Asmar bowls, and do like them, though I live in New Zealand, and they are quite expensive to ship here. I don't really like the look of the Footsie baths, the liners are too expensive for me, and I don't need it to plug in. Just a big sturdy and elegant bowl, easy to fill/pick up and clean.

If anyone uses a stainless steel or copper bowl:
  • Does it get too hot when using hot water in it?
  • What do you clean them with?
  • Are they noisy?
Any recommendations or ideas?
Thanks in advance.

I use stainless steel. It does not get too hot. I clean well with soap and hot water and a brush and then spray with hospital grade disinfectant and let sit, hot water rinse, and dry thoroughly with cloth. Why would it be noisy?

I use this exact Nom living pedi bowl and it's fantastic. Strong yet light weight. Hold the right amount of water, it's the perfect size for both feet to fit comfortably. Looks very attractive and it's a good price. I love it.

I use stainless steel. It does not get too hot. I clean well with soap and hot water and a brush and then spray with hospital grade disinfectant and let sit, hot water rinse, and dry thoroughly with cloth. Why would it be noisy?

Great, thank you! At first I thought it would look too clinical, but if I find the right one I think it would look nice. Sorry, I meant noisy pouring water in, or have equipment bump into it. I just imagined it would clang together.

I use this exact Nom living pedi bowl and it's fantastic. Strong yet light weight. Hold the right amount of water, it's the perfect size for both feet to fit comfortably. Looks very attractive and it's a good price. I love it.

Thanks for the feedback! Do you have the one with or without the pedestal? What do you clean it with? And are they sturdy, or could they tip over?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456697858.766060.jpg

I have this one and I absolutely love it. It's so light and holds the heat really well. I get so many comments on how nice it is.

How does the Nom Living bowl fare with cleaning products? What have you been using?
I just have to be sure it complies with NZ health & safety regulations.
We generally need to: hot soapy water, scrub, rinse, dry, spray with alcohol solution (e.g. 70% meths in water).
Thanks again

Oh wow, these bowls are beautiful! They're out of stock now though, so I think I've missed it :(

I saw another one that I liked from spavision (in copper)... but almost collapsed when I read that it was £312 - before vat!

Does anyone know of any similar to the one above?

Latest posts

Back