Which skin care range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nao

Reaction score
I'm looking to start up working for myself at the end of the year so I'm looking into skin care brands. Personally I use Decleor and have done for as long as I can remember. However I can't see me affording this to use for my lil business. Any ideas? Thanks x

Do use something that you want to use, so if it’s not decleor, try and find something you love. Skincare can make such a difference to the skin and retail can make such a difference to your profits.
I retail and teach Dermogenera skincare. A small results driven range of amazing peels and products for retail and salon use. Can also be used extremely well alongside other brands. I can’t stress enough the importance of a good brand (doesn’t have to be expensive, just good).

Vic x

Do use something that you want to use, so if it’s not decleor, try and find something you love. Skincare can make such a difference to the skin and retail can make such a difference to your profits.
I retail and teach Dermogenera skincare. A small results driven range of amazing peels and products for retail and salon use. Can also be used extremely well alongside other brands. I can’t stress enough the importance of a good brand (doesn’t have to be expensive, just good).

Vic x
Hello

Can you suggest any brands you know that are good and not too expensive?

Hello

Can you suggest any brands you know that are good and not too expensive?

Well I’m going to say Dermogenera as I use the products and teach for them. I use them alongside environ in my salon. The advantage of DG is they they are salon exclusive.

Hope that helps. If you’d like more info, please PM me.

Vic x

Well I’m going to say Dermogenera as I use the products and teach for them. I use them alongside environ in my salon. The advantage of DG is they they are salon exclusive.

Hope that helps. If you’d like more info, please PM me.

Vic x
Thankyou ill PM you...

Latest posts

Back