which skincare range to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmp1982

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am finishing a beauty therapy course in a couple of months and I am going to be setting up a business from home. I have most of it sorted but I am just wondering what facial ranges u all can recommend for professional use and retail. I have spoken to Dermalogica about what they can offer me and it was great but I feel it is quite expensive for me to start out with. So I am looking for a cheaper range but still a good quality product.

Please advise..

x:)

I have just received some products from Cetuem. They have a salon start up package of about £100 and the products and packaging are lovely.

I use Academie Scientifique de Beaute & Dermalogica in the salon. Academie has a much lower start up than Dermalogica and the essential oil facial is gorgeous !

My advice would be get some samples from the brands your interested in and the ones you like the most go for a facial with so you can really experience the products.

Eve Taylor is a very popular range on her with home/mobile therapists.

I use Eve Taylor and its brilliant i am mobile

In my salon we use Algologie, but we when started out it was a home salon.

Eve Taylor for me too!Im mobile and it been great for me.xx

Hi I use Agologie and I'm mobile I LOVE the products and their minimum spend is £50 so you don't have to spend a fortune to have a really nice facial product that I think stands out from the rest great customer service too they are REALLY helpful with any enquiries!!:)

If you want to know any more feel free to PM me or Glamour Beauty is the one to ask

Hope this helps

Kate xx:)

Hey I use Priadara from ellisons and I love it so do my clients, my start up was around £260, so pricey but there is so much of it for every single skin type you can think of I am mobile but have a huge carry case to transport xx

I use Eve Taylor and recently took on Susan Molyneux as well. I love them both!

thanks everyone, I shall into look it.

thanks again
x

Patricia Milton Cosmetics are lovely, they do a full range from skin care to makeup to suncare. Really nice stuff, they'll do a start up pack to suit how much you want to spend. Also good because you can't find the products for sale anywhere on the web or eBay or anything!

i use dermalogica, do you find the set up costs expensive or the products generally? xx

Dermalogica is a great brand and the products all work but if you are unhappy about the prices you can also use Hara this is also a proffesional brand and one of the least expensive. you can get this of the internet or warehouses such as aston & fincher. this website you can purchase them on. good luck with this.

Latest posts

Back