Which spray solution to use???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyb

Reaction score
Hi all was wondering if any1 cud help me im at a complete loss! i have just started up my mobile tanning bussiness but am struggling as to what solution to use! I have emailed quite a few companys asking for samples but the majority want me to pay!:cry:

I dont really want to pay for them as i wud end up very out of pocket espescially when i dont have any clients at the moment!
Any advice would be very welcome thanks kel:confused:

Hi all was wondering if any1 cud help me im at a complete loss! i have just started up my mobile tanning bussiness but am struggling as to what solution to use! I have emailed quite a few companys asking for samples but the majority want me to pay!:cry:

I dont really want to pay for them as i wud end up very out of pocket espescially when i dont have any clients at the moment!
Any advice would be very welcome thanks kel:confused:

Hi Kelly..im confused..if you've already started up a spray tan business you must already be using a solution provider...im thinking???
Also surprised you cant find providers who will send you samples FOC as most seem to.
Google spray tan and there are hundreds on hundreds who will send them to you

HTH and good luck :hug:

I use sunlabs buy it from Scottish Beauty School can get it from NSI didn't check where you were from sorry. Sunlabs also have their own website.

Cath

Latest posts

Back