Which tan lotion to buy - advice appreciated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo-jojo

Reaction score
Hi!

I've decided to offer tanning but don't know which brand to invest in and need some advice please? I want to stick with lotion as i've used spray and hate it.

I love the St Tropez professional lotion and buffing system but can't afford this, is there anything similar in application and results?

Also - any advice on what to avoid would be great as I don't want to waste money!

Thank you geeks! much appreciated xxxxx
:hug:

Have you asked your clients what they would prefer, you may hate the spray, but I'd say you are in the minority, ask and see what response you get xx:)

Also ring some companies for samples x

I agree with layla, whilst everyone feels they want to test and try the different treatments and products you can t really determine which treatments are going to work for your clients just because you dont like it.
There might be treatments you like that your clients dont feel are worth spending the money or they dont like them and vice versa you might not like them but your clients would love them.

Especially spray tanning is hugely popular in the UK and you could possibly be missing out just because you dont like it. Why dont you ask your clients if they would be interested in tanning so that you can determine if its worth adding to your treatments?

Latest posts

Back