which wax and heater?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black n white

Reaction score
hi, i've decided to invest in my own wax kit as i think it will be more economical! the thing is i have come across a hive wax heater which comes in 500cc or 1000cc. i'm not sure which one is best for me since it is only for personal use. will i be able to use the hive hot wax blocks in the 500cc and if so how do u melt it without messing up your heater?
i'm also not sure which wax to get. i watched a video online where the lady was saying that all these coloured waxes are bad bcoz they're made from pine resin which can break the hair and she only recommends using spun honey bee wax. i wouldn't really care normally, but i have noticed that i get a lot of in-grown hairs with waxing and using an epililator. where i usually go she uses a creamy pink coloured wax. i'm not sure if the in-grown hair is bcoz i dont exfoliate much in between waxes?
and lastly is it possible to do your own bikini (like the whole thing!) by yourself? and what about underarms? does it matter if u cant figure out which way the hair grows?
sorry for the long post, i hope someone can help!

Latest posts

Back