white marks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
quick question. i did my own nails last night (white tips and clear overlay L+P) and have noticed on one a small white mark in zone 2. i think its maybe excess adhesive (i used gelbond) which i thought i'd wiped away. any suggestions to how to stop this happening again and how you get rid of any excess on the nail.

Hi Emma

Try Using Less Adhesive You May Be Putting To Much On And When Wiping The Gell Pull The Adhesive Over Te Tip Not To The Side Orup But Down Then You Can Buff Any Of The Nail. Hope This Helps
X C X

Hell My Spelling Is Baaadddd!!!

When I Said Buff Off The Nail I Meant To Say The Tip, All Day Stuck Indoors With To Small Kids, It Has Drained My Brain Today!!

There may have been a small air bubble in your l&p when you applied it ?
This can show as a small white mark when you buff the nail (Just a thought) :wink2:

Or it could be your tip not blended properley as this can show up in this zone as a white mark as well.

scattyfox said:
Or it could be your tip not blended properley as this can show up in this zone as a white mark as well.

its definately the glue i think as i used white tips (no blending). thanks.

Latest posts

Back