white tips filling at 5pm-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
Hi
Im doing a set of nails tonight-ive never really used white tips on anyone but the client asked for them - im goin to fill for her tonight-can u fill white tips? she has quite short nail beds(but she begged for white tips!) so i think they'l be at an ok length now to keep them on-what do u think?
lou x

when you did the original set did you use white powder over them? I dont see why you cant fill them but if you didnt use white powder before you may see a difference in colour...

I'm confused..................are you doing a new set? If you are, then she can have white tips but they won't look nice on a short nail bed. If you're doing infills, then why are you putting a tip on?

Kimmi Rocks said:
I'm confused..................are you doing a new set? If you are, then she can have white tips but they won't look nice on a short nail bed. If you're doing infills, then why are you putting a tip on?

kimmi...she is talking about the white tips in past tense..lol xx

NailStyle said:
kimmi...she is talking about the white tips in past tense..lol xx

Ah !!! Sorry, got it now.

Ok, I would say that you can only infill zone 3 or re-balance 2 and 3. Then the white tips are best soaked off after several infills and re-applied.

Hiya x

I would buff down what you need to...then just replace the product with pink and white L&P...keep doing this at every infil/rebalance and the tips will grow off anyway. xx

Latest posts

Back