Who Ate All The Cuticle Remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I phoned DN at Leeds about 10 days ago, but alas - they had no Cuticle Remover. They said to ring back after the weekend - so I did - STILL none! They suggested I tried Salisbury as they had LOADS and could post me some out - I rang - they had some and would send me two bottles! I waited, and waited 5 days later - still no sign! I rang them up to find out what had happened and they too are now out of stock. Im DESPERATE!

Does anyone have a spare bottle they will sell me? I have about 10 applications left - not enough to last the week out!!

Sara Satchell said:
I phoned DN at Leeds about 10 days ago, but alas - they had no Cuticle Remover. They said to ring back after the weekend - so I did - STILL none! They suggested I tried Salisbury as they had LOADS and could post me some out - I rang - they had some and would send me two bottles! I waited, and waited 5 days later - still no sign! I rang them up to find out what had happened and they too are now out of stock. Im DESPERATE!

Does anyone have a spare bottle they will sell me? I have about 10 applications left - not enough to last the week out!!

Have you tried any of the other One Stop Nail Shops Sara?? All the numbers are listed on your UpDate ... they will all send out to you no problem (usually)!!

I'll start ringing round tommorow - I need some other stuff too now. I got the impression from Leeds that it was only salisbury that sent out, but thanks! I'll try Leeds again first - then start on the list. How did I manage beofre I started using it???!!!

Sara I have a spare bottle if you need it. I prefer to use cuticle eraser. pm me if you want it.

Latest posts

Back