who does whose nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Just out of interest ladies & gents who does whose nails in the world of fame & fortune?
I've noticed that Victoria Beckhams nails have got better (says me !!! ) bcause I always thought they looked tooo wide! I know she's a creative fan & bathes in solar oil twice a day (just joking !!). She really is a creative girl so I've read, wonders who does her nails now shes in Spain ??!
Also GWEN STEFANIS nails r yummy ! Shiney black (I think ) with silver dots/diamonte down the middle- they look great whatever they are . Any ideas who does hers for her ?
Luv a bit of nail trivia & always interested in a bit more if youve got any ?!
Also noticed Kerry Katonas nails are much slimmer and more natural than b4 ! Look at everyones nails me !! give us the goss
Jayneym lol xxxx

Marian may be able to fill you in!!!!!

Marian has worked with alot of celebs!!!

I can say i have done Kate Moss's nails and some other models too, i'd like to do Madonna's i think she is soooooo cool.

Amanda

All I know is Tom Bachik did Britneys nails for the Toxic video...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! Lucky Lucky Lucky Man.

Clare x

Wait til Samantha reads this!!!

Mind you some cannot disclose who does who because of confidentiality agreements but I can tell you Victoria is a devoted Creative user. And I can also tell you that so is Madonna and I do know who does her nails! So maybe one day Lilly!!

dont you meen lucky girl!!!
Oceana said:
All I know is Tom Bachik did Britneys nails for the Toxic video...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! Lucky Lucky Lucky Man.

Clare x

absolutly fab! said:
dont you meen lucky girl!!!
Oooooh no Caroline Lucky HIM for having the hallowed hands of Brit in his grasp.....

AAAHHHH OH MY GOD what have I done !!!???

Please excuse me cos I'm quite a newbie & didnt know you lot were celebrity nail dooers extrodinaire!! AAAHHH I'm such a novice tooo !! No offence meant to anyone at all but I'm ssoo intrugued !!!!
Hheee hheeh hhee , I've got a few ideas though having read your replys!! Amazing ! I am privalaged to even b on the same website .
Please tell me off if I'm naughty cos I dont mean to be .
Any tips would be welcome & if any of you ever need a nail model you know where to find me !!! AARRGGH !!!
God if I had a brain that thought about what I said b 4 I said it I could be quite dangerous !!
Best wishes all - is it true that curiosity killed the cat or is that just the name of a pop group ( for those of us who can remember )!!!!
lol jayneym xxxx

Just need to know -is she as gorgeous in the flesh !!!!!????

jayneym xxx ps Madge is way cool too

Lily said:
Marian may be able to fill you in!!!!!

Marian has worked with alot of celebs!!!

I can say i have done Kate Moss's nails and some other models too, i'd like to do Madonna's i think she is soooooo cool.

Amanda

jayneym said:
AAAHHHH OH MY GOD what have I done !!!???

Please excuse me cos I'm quite a newbie & didnt know you lot were celebrity nail dooers extrodinaire!! AAAHHH I'm such a novice tooo !! No offence meant to anyone at all but I'm ssoo intrugued !!!!
Hheee hheeh hhee , I've got a few ideas though having read your replys!! Amazing ! I am privalaged to even b on the same website .
Please tell me off if I'm naughty cos I dont mean to be .
Any tips would be welcome & if any of you ever need a nail model you know where to find me !!! AARRGGH !!!
God if I had a brain that thought about what I said b 4 I said it I could be quite dangerous !!
Best wishes all - is it true that curiosity killed the cat or is that just the name of a pop group ( for those of us who can remember )!!!!
lol jayneym xxxx

you are hilarious, lol xxx

jayneym said:
Just need to know -is she as gorgeous in the flesh !!!!!????

jayneym xxx ps Madge is way cool too

Yes she is she is so naturally stunnibg and soooooo funny

Amanda

geeg said:
Wait til Samantha reads this!!!

Mind you some cannot disclose who does who because of confidentiality agreements but I can tell you Victoria is a devoted Creative user. And I can also tell you that so is Madonna and I do know who does her nails! So maybe one day Lilly!!

OOOOOH yes please, i would soooooo love to do her nails, she is one of my idols and i really hope i look as good as her at her age!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sometimes you cant talk about jobs that you have done!!!

Amanda

EEEWWWWW I knew I' d bloody hate her !!!!!!!!

lol u lucky fantastic nail guru you
jayneym xxx
Lily said:
Yes she is she is so naturally stunnibg and soooooo funny

Amanda

ho my !!!! ' i don't believe it ' ..... I'm speechless

Been watching Comic Relief does Fame Academy every night and wondering who got the job of doing the girls' nails. Liked Ginas neon pink the other night - matched the fluffy jacket and shoes a treat!

Are these being done by anyone we know?

Ive just been watching it and said to my old man debras nails looked really nice when she was practising. how sad are we lol
x

OMG and I thought it was just me who checks out everyones nails on the tele and in mags!! LOL. I be doin celeb nails one day.....(we all have our dreams!)

Bryony said:
Been watching Comic Relief does Fame Academy every night and wondering who got the job of doing the girls' nails. Liked Ginas neon pink the other night - matched the fluffy jacket and shoes a treat! QUOTE]

hehe, glad I'm not the only one doing this!

I ALWAYS check out EVERYONES nails out. On telly, in the street, shop assistants, celebrities in magazines etc. Soooo glad its not just me.
I'm almost salivating (hope that doesnt sound too creepy!) at the thought of getting my hands on them and in some cases sorting them out!!! I'm forever cutting ads out of magazines, may fav are the Briel watch ads - I'd love to know who does those. Do you think its true that the pictures get airbrushed to make them look absolutely perfect - SURELY NOT!!! Not if they are done by one of our geeky nail technicians to the stars!

I have only just started out in nails doing my NVQ but all i do is look at celebs nails - even the other day I was looking at Cherie's who was on that 'ten years younger'!!

I was also watching Fame Academy and looking at their nails!!

Driving other half mad!!!

Latest posts

Back