Who is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have long beleived that you will consider the best product the one you can acheive the best results with. That will, for most people, be the product they have been trained to get the best results with... Sometimes techs will find a different product that matchs them well, often simply because their habits suit the recomended usage of that product!

Bottom line, the best product is the product you are most experienced at using...

Personally I was a chemistry buff and wanted to know "why" each product worked differently, which is why I trained with CND. From a chemistry point of view, IE because of the products I could use the most gentle techniques.

Hope that helps,

Envy said:
Personally I was a chemistry buff and wanted to know "why" each product worked differently, which is why I trained with CND. From a chemistry point of view, IE because of the products I could use the most gentle techniques.

Hope that helps,

You know what never ceases to amaze me? When doing someones nails that have XYZ acrylic on them. When filing and buffing them, it's so much more hard work than it is when someone has Creative L&P. xxx

Latest posts

Back