Whole ball of wax DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will put it on my visitors page and update it weekly.

Just seen it, thanks Angelina!

I'm all excited now, I thought the list would be hugeee.

Hiya

Did you add me to the list?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm assuming, understandably, that this DVD rental service wouldn't extend to Australia so does anyone have a 2nd hand copy they would be willing to sell to me instead? Ps does anyone know if Berins wax has to be used in conjunction with LN techniques or can they apply to any wax brand? Thanks
You can apply any wax to these techniques in the WBOW Dvd. Most good quality new generation waxes will work the same way and will remain flexible. In fact it was Perron Rigot non strip wax that Lori used for the DVD.

I have not seen the updated version but she uses Berodin waxes now in these DVDS.

Hi, I'm totally new to the industry and just completed a course in waxing and desperate to get my hands on the Lori Nestore DVD to help build confidence/ technique and knowledge. A lady mentioned this may be available to to rent through Salon Geek at a charge for the week? Can anyone advise as this would be great.! Thank you��

Last edited by a moderator:
When i enquired about it i was told the discs hadnt been returned which was a shame but if you look on the beautytrix.me website there is copies for sale and they have been reduced if this helps :)

Not trying to be negative, but why don't you just buy yourselves an original?

You then have it for ever and can keep referring to it when ever you wish. I am sure if Kim had a DVD out she wouldn't be too happy about it being sent around. After all its all about copyright and the original tutor making money from marketing their skills;)

I am sure if Kim had a DVD out she wouldn't be too happy about it being sent around. After all its all about copyright and the original tutor making money from marketing their skills;)
Too right I wouldn't. x

Quick question....will the dvd play on uk dvd players? I was thinking that it might be for american dvd players only what with lori sounding like shes from america(?)

Yep I just bought it and it plays on my computer and dvd player

When i enquired about it i was told the discs hadnt been returned which was a shame but if you look on the beautytrix.me website there is copies for sale and they have been reduced if this helps :)

Thanks for bringing my attention to this! I've wanted this for a while so looking forward to watching it.

I don't want to sound really bad saying this but it includes body parts that I think I'm qualified to do but wasn't shown at college (back, parts of the face for eg). Need this dvd in my life lol.

Thanks for bringing my attention to this! I've wanted this for a while so looking forward to watching it.

I don't want to sound really bad saying this but it includes body parts that I think I'm qualified to do but wasn't shown at college (back, parts of the face for eg). Need this dvd in my life lol.

BeautyTrix are not the official distributors for any Berins/Berodin products.
www.berinswax.co.uk are.

Defiantly get the dvd one purchase iv made.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Sorry, meant one of the best purchases iv made

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

I'd just like to say that unfortunately the loan list is no longer available.
I've had a lot of people message me asking to go on the list.
People did not pass the dvd on and despite repeated emails, they didn't reply.
Lot's of people were able to watch this dvd and some were so impressed that they went on to buy the dvd.
The list ran for a few years but unfortunately due to a few selfish people, the list is over!

Hi Angelina, Please could you also add me on the waiting list for the ball of wax dvd, i would so love to view this, it would help me a great deal.
Thank you.

Hi Angelina, Please could you also add me on the waiting list for the ball of wax dvd, i would so love to view this, it would help me a great deal.
Thank you.

Angelina posted right above you, there is no more list...

Latest posts

Back