wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
does anyone know nail wholsalers in the leeds area
trying to look for more cost effective goods rather than buying from essential nails all the time

Designer Nails are in Leeds. Check out links for their addy and number. x

hi hun there is sallys near makro, m&s supplies which are on geldard rd (they are good) but you need to provide proof that you are trained ,with sallys you do to get a trade discount but you can buy at retail prices other than that ellsons are good just email for a catalogue orphone em , only thing is they are mail order , also beauty express are good aswell they are also mail order
www.ellisons.co.uk
www.beautyexpress.co.uk
hope this helps a bit dee xxxx

so if i take my cert from esential nails that would be ok?

yes that should be fine. di you find that ess nails were really hard sell? they kept ringing and ringing me and every time stupid put an order in they talked me into upping it and ive spent bout £300 on stuff now! i bought an l&p set plus a gel set and il never use em now as ive changed to another company.

i didnt get the pushy salespeople so gues im lucky
i do like the gel and l&p but cant afford to buy it all the time

dee the m&s supplies on geldard road , would i be able to purchase things whith a creative certificate? do they sell just nail items or beauty and salon furnature?
thanks
katx

also julia you could try dennis williams and sallys you might find somethings there... you can go to sallys without a card but if you take your certificate and apply for a card you will get the things cheaper!

hi yeah they sell nails, beauty, and salon stuff , so your creative certificate should be fine :green: , i just showed em my insurance card from babtac and that was ok to register with coz i had forgot my certificates :green:

Latest posts

Back