Wildflowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicki2016

Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried any products from wildflowers? Have been looking at their stamping products
Thanks

I've a few items, very happy with all I've received

Ive bought some bits, i have a stamping plate, stacker of pigments, top coat & 2 stamping gels that are fab but i messed up the conversion rate, forgot about postage & then paid import duty, i thought i was spending £40 & it came to £125 in all lol!

Expensive for what it is tbh but great products. Would be fab if we had a distubutor in the UK xx

Haven't tried them, but if you're interested in stamping polish and plates I can recomend you Moyra stamping polish and plates - I recently ordered them and they work really well with cheap stampers from Aliexpress/Ebay.. I prefer their polish over Mundo de Unas and Konad, their plates are very nice as well. You can check YouTube one this one. They have online shop in Ireland, however their plates are 30% cheaper if you order them from NailLand.hu - that's a catch if you order a lot of them.

Latest posts

Back