Winning the raffle and a Scratchin date with Doug

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, for some very bizarre reason; Beautytech has taken the lead in the raffle. Yes, somehow in the past 2 weeks, they have raised almost 4 times more than in their first 2 weeks. Anyway... I still think we will cream them as long as we band together ;)

The grand draw for the raffle is set to be December 17th @ 6pm GMT at which time Doug and I will log into the Chat Room to announce the winners in real time. The reason for the 17th is so that it gives us time to get any cheques in the post. IF WE DO NOT GET YOUR CHEQUE BY THEN, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZES! I will verify the date and time in the next couple of days.

As the last few days approach, I am throwing everything in (including the Kitchen sink).

Date with Doug.
Doug and I will be doing a tiny tour to promote his book at the end of February and first week of March (dates and locals TBC).
Entrants for a date with Doug will have had to bought (and paid for) their tickets between now and December 15th @9pm GMT.
  • Tickets must be for a minimum of £15 in one single purchase. (In other words I will draw from people buying over 30 tickets in a single purchase between now and Wed night).
  • The winner will be taken out for dinner by Doug (yes ill have to tag along as I will be paying) on one of the evenings where he is here (duh).
  • Winner would have to be responsible for getting themselves to and from the dinner.
  • There should be a few dates available in a few locations across the UK.
Scratch Subscription
Alex Fox has donated a 12 month Scratch subscription to give away during the raffle. So, for all tickets purchased between now and Monday December 13th at 7pm GMT will be eligible to win.
I will take all raffle tickets purchased (and paid for) during that period and draw a random winner. If you already have a subscription, a 12 month extension will be applied.

Liza Smith
Liza is offering three hours of one to one training to the lucky winner of a random drawing of all Raffle tickets purchased (and paid for) between now and Tuesday, December 14th @ 7pm GMT. The winner will need to organise transportation to and from Liza (in Kent) on the dates in which Liza and the winner agree.

The more tickets you get... the better your chances! Remember that all tickets (win or lose) will still be entered into the final drawing of at least 7 hand corrected chapters of Doug Schoons manual (thats 7 more chances to win!) all the while kicking butt cheeks on Breast Cancer.

Hows that for starters?

When the going gets tough the tough get going. Sam you can't be blamed for not pulling out all the stops on this one. I hope we win purely for all the effort you're going to.

Once this is over I trust you will have time to chill down & enjoy yourself, it is almost Christmas incase you never noticed :lol: .

I will do my best to raise some cash for more tickets but my current obsession is still to find a Bob outfit :sad: :mad: . It's on a par with you wanting the Geek site to win the bidding war.

BEST OF LUCK ON THE FINAL RUN. WE'VE BEEN LAPPED BUT WE CAN WIN THIS
CAN'T WE

princessmowgli said:
When the going gets tough the tough get going. Sam you can't be blamed for not pulling out all the stops on this one. I hope we win purely for all the effort you're going to.
I totally agree ... and what great incentives!!!
Speaking as a winner of one of Sam's 'incentives' I have to tell you, that I have been on cloud nine all week since finding out that I had won the 'One-to-one- with Gigi'. Its a great feeling seeing your name under that little click bar in the draw! ....and for those who think they never win anything... there isnt really that many of us, so your chances are really high in this raffle...Go for it!

If you havent bought yet... go buy :smack:
If you have... go buy some more :cool:
pricessmowgli said:
BEST OF LUCK ON THE FINAL RUN. WE'VE BEEN LAPPED BUT WE CAN WIN THIS
CAN'T WE

Glorsclaws said:
I totally agree ... and what great incentives!!!
Speaking as a winner of one of Sam's 'incentives' I have to tell you, that I have been on cloud nine all week since finding out that I had won the 'One-to-one- with Gigi'. Its a great feeling seeing your name under that little click bar in the draw! ....and for those who think they never win anything... there isnt really that many of us, so your chances are really high in this raffle...Go for it!

If you havent bought yet... go buy :smack:
If you have... go buy some more :cool:
Oh yes the incentives are to good to miss and like Glo has pointed out, the aren't that many off us.............HMMMMMMMMM.......I wonder why...?????......

But you have more chance of winning here, than playing the lottery, the odds for winning just £10 in the National lottery are less, than winning a fab price on here...........Makes ya wanna click don't it xxxx

Cuticles will donate a ST TROPEZ SPRAY TAN in the AIRPORT 1. This is a natural looking tan endorsed by the celebs. Don't you want to look gorgeous for Christmas. You will have to come to Oxford. It's fantastic, fairly instant, L :) :) k gorgeous for Christmas.

I have just come off the phone talking to one of my best friends whose Mum is currently undergoing chemo. Her Aunt died of breast cancer and she will have to consider what she herself is going to do as the risk factors are high.

EVERYTHING changes when you have cancer, relationships, lifestyle, choosing clothes etc., don;t let this go on any longer, dig deep.

Cathy

ps if you don;t want the tan, we'll swap it for something else for Chrimbo!

And the winner of the Scratch subscription is.............

Congrats Cathie :)

Now COME ON!!!! There are still some wicked prizes left ;)

What great incentives to get some more!! I've dug so deep in my pockets my hands are scratching the floor!!! and I've tried to kick some butt cheeks for you (or what ever you do with those butts!!) and thought I could kick no more!!

But that offer is too good, so another 15 quid for a mighty worthy cause and the chance to win some mega prizes too!

Just bumping this up again.....there is just over an hour to go to the 'Liza Smith' draw and, although I cannot afford much, I am getting some more tickets because I think this one is too good to miss!!!! :lol:

Does anyone know how Beauty Tech are doing?

Maybe we will be updated when GMG does the draw!!!! :lol:

And the winner of the 3 hour One to One with Liza Smith is....

*JO*
:D :D Congrats!!! :D :D

Wow, well done Jo, have a great time

Well done Jo, have a great time!

Cathy

Oh wow!! I am so chuffed :D This has really lifted my weary spirits tonight.
I mean Liza Smith THE Liza Smith oh wow! :)
So ... exactly how far is Kent from Manchester? lol

Well done *JO*, you will have the best time ever xxx

Big Congrats *Jo*
Im sure youll have a ball!
:biggrin:

OK guys, they are beating us again - what will it take to get a pink ribbon next to everyones name - should we name and shame LOL - what is 50p to support this very worthy cause - if Sam - who has no boobs - well not that we can see - can support this cause then why should we not.

let's not be beaten by the Yanks!

This is the last day if I am not mistaken.

Jo - you are so lucky - I'm saving to have some time with Lisa as I've only heard rave reports about her teaching - ENJOY!

Jo
I'm so pleased for you.

Go and enjoy this great opportunity.......you deserve it.

Liz

Congrats to all the winners, of course I think all you geeks are winners! Best of luck to everyone in the raffle drawing!!! :green:

Latest posts

Back