Worried her hair will snap off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KezG

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have a bit of a nightmare client - she is lovely but one of those people who always says what you've done is not quite right but is unspecific as to why (I tweak her cut every 2-3 weeks so this gives you some idea...)
She is a base 8 and has bleach highlights. I did some three weeks ago (bleach with 30 and 40vol) for her. They came out white blonde but she said she wanted them more noticeable. So I went back today and did really chunky weaves and slices and even put a bit of lowlight in to get more of a contrast. I managed to bleach the hair that had been missed in the previous lot (bear with me...!) so didnt over process. Used a Clynol fast acting super lightening bleach with a 30vol and left on for 35 mins. The hair was white blonde, but still she says it doesn't look light enough or highlighted. (It blatantly does though and looks very nice even if I say so myself!). She wants me to go back and do it again and says she used to have cap highlights. So I have said we'll give it a go and I will try and make them chunkier.
But my main concern is that her hair will frazzle!! She has short hair but as I've only cut it today I won't even have the option of giving it a good trim afterwards. There is no other solution I can think of if slices with 40vol and contrasted with a 6/00 lowlight are not noticeable enough!
Any ideas, comments?

It will snap if you keep using 40vol, higher is not always better, you get a cleaner lifted blonde with lower for lower, and tone. don't be scared to say no!! If you feel it's going to compromise the condition.

Latest posts

Back