Would love some feedback on my new site!!! :-0)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be even better to add a map on the location page too, e.g. a Google map.

def! and if it s a google map you can get directions very quickly!

after reading some of the other posts i agree with the thought about putting "london" in the address because even with the "N1" postcode, its not 100% obvious.

im sure with the couple of teeny mistakes taken care of and the rest finished off, it will be a beautiful site, and i agree that its easy to navigate.

i also agree that you should be questioning about the web peoples logo, as it is a bit big, and the image thing is quite scary.

let us know when its finished and id love to take another peek xx

after reading some of the other posts i agree with the thought about putting "london" in the address because even with the "N1" postcode, its not 100% obvious.

Yes - and far better to put in "London" from a search engine optimisation perspective too - if there is no mention of "London" in the text (or anywhere else on the page, e.g. the meta tags) then there is virtually no chance of the site coming up on Google for a search on "London" either.

Latest posts

Back