Writing letters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimeemarie

Reaction score
hi geeks,

so I read the hugeeeeee promoting thread and now a massive list to go through of things to do!

i'm going to write letters to my local schools, b+bs, bridal shops etc etc.. lots of places.

the only thing is, I don't know how to word things (im rubbish at writing) so does anybody have a sort of letter template?

some are to offer vouchers for raffles/summer fayres etc and see about having a nail desk at summer fayres or similar.

others are to ask the companies about the possibility of working together (bridal shops for example) i just have no idea how to word any of this!

anyone?

thanks in advance
Aimee xx

I read it last night and am stuck on the same thing! I want to make sure i sound professional but i don't even know where to start :/ x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I read it last night and am stuck on the same thing! I want to make sure i sound professional but i don't even know where to start :/ x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

im absolutely the same, dont want to waffle on too much!

Hi, why don't you write (on here) what you want to say and we can help you along with the wording. :)

Hi, why don't you write (on here) what you want to say and we can help you along with the wording. :)

hi deanosnana,

well im going to need two letters which obviously i will adapt to suit.

1) i basically want to introduce myself, explain i am a newly established beauty therapist opening a room in the city and would like to offer my services in running an express nail desk or something similar at any summer fayres they may have in the near future. I would also like to offer a voucher for any raffles/competitions etc they are running

2) this one would be for bridal shops, jewellery shops etc and I would like to again, introduce myself, explain the situation and ask if they would be interested in any sort of cross promotion? open evenings.. do you see what im getting at?

thanks!

I do, Aimee. Give me some time (it may not be til tonight) and I'll come up with something. :)

ooh youre a star! thankyou very much!

I know that thread is so long now, but on one of Lynn's posts she put how she started off/ worded the email/letter. Xx

Dear xyz,

I am xxxx and I run a Professional salon offering treatments such as xxx and xxx. I would like to get involved in the local community whilst also helping to promote my business and wondered if you are having a fete or event that you feel I could have a stall at. I would also like to offer you a voucher that you could use to raffle off or give to a member of staff that you feel deserves a little treat!

I do hope that we can work together and help each other. Should you need any help whilst organising events please feel free to contact me on xxxxxxxxx and I would be happy to help out.

Yours sincerely
xxxxxxxxx
Owner of xxxxxxx

hi deanosnana,

well im going to need two letters which obviously i will adapt to suit.

1) i basically want to introduce myself, explain i am a newly established beauty therapist opening a room in the city and would like to offer my services in running an express nail desk or something similar at any summer fayres they may have in the near future. I would also like to offer a voucher for any raffles/competitions etc they are running

2) this one would be for bridal shops, jewellery shops etc and I would like to again, introduce myself, explain the situation and ask if they would be interested in any sort of cross promotion? open evenings.. do you see what im getting at?

thanks!

Hi Aimee, I hope these help. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Dear XXX,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Aimee and I am a qualified beauty therapist. I attended college for (insert amount of time) and studied (insert what you studied). I enjoy working with my clients and my passion is making them feel special.

I am opening a beauty room in the city. I would love to discuss running an express nail desk at any fayres you may be hosting in the near future. I can also offer vouchers for any raffles or competitions you may be running

If this is something you are interested in, I can be reached at (insert phone #, e-mail address, etc.)

Sincerely,

Aimee

Dear XXX,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Aimee and I am a qualified beauty therapist. I attended college for (insert amount of time) and studied (insert what you studied). I enjoy working with my clients and my passion is making them feel special.

I am opening a beauty room in the city. I would love to discuss cross promotion events with you. I have some exciting ideas that I feel will be beneficial to both of us.

If this is something you are interested in, I can be reached at (insert phone #, e-mail address, etc.)

Sincerely,

Aimee

Latest posts

Back