www.webs.com question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I've been working on my website using www.webs.com.

I added the "join my mailing list" extra. I done a test run with my personal email address and joined. I got a email to that but nothing to my business email or on my web page builder telling me that someone has joined.

Does anyone use this site? If so can you point me in the right direction. I've clicked on everything in the web builder page.

Thanks

thats strange, i use the same site for my website & when someone joins my mailing list they send me an email to notify me of a new member, have you set your email notification preferences?
go to site settings and on the right hand side near the bottom of the page you should see your settings, mine are all set to daily, hope this helps x

Last edited:
thats strange, i use the same site for my website & when someone joins my mailing list they send me an email to notify me of a new member, have you set your email notification preferences?
go to site settings and on the right hand side near the bottom of the page you should see your settings, mine are all set to daily, hope this helps x

Same here i always get an email when someone joins my mailing list! I agree make sure you have your email setting set up! x

hey

thanks, got it sorted.

Latest posts

Back