Xmas Gift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I went to a little home salon earlier in the year just for a facial. Anyway, I opened a Christmas card to find a £5 voucher to be used at the salon towards anything (no minimum spend). I was so touched that I will most definately go back to her for any treatments in the future. What an excellent way to get clients coming back again. Think I'll nick that idea. Any other good ideas for promoting business at other times of the year????

i was thinking of doing this idea myself. however i thought xmas is busy so there isn't much benefit unless u make it valid from 1st jan.(as we all know how quiet jan is!!!!!)

another thing i thought is that it might just get ignored with all the other xmas cards. instead i am going to buy a pack of blank cards to mail out after xmas greeting a happy new year with my new price list and new number with a voucher inside....

what do u think?
keep the ideas coming. x

Hi Guys,

I have done this too in my salon, depending on how much a reg client spends they received either a £10 or £5 voucher. My clients absolutely love it and i think it really does make it a bit personal and clients like that. It may seem a lot of vouchers, i have sent out around 90 vouchers for various amounts but it makes the client come back to your salon and makes them feel special.

Michelle x

yeah. i have also offered gift vouchers for people to purchase as presents - valid from 4th January - so the lucky person can indulge themselves after Christmas without packing on the pounds!!!

Hi Guys,

I forgot to add that my vouchers are only valid till the end of Jan 2005. This way it gets them used and out the way so they are not dragging into the year!

Michelle x

Latest posts

Back