Xmas retail-bits and bobs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkish_delight

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Can anyone recommend a place for getting little bits for Xmas retail. Trying to be organised this year. I have my brands in salon for skincare, nails etc and they have their own retail packs however last year I had little tings that went really well like lip glosses, files, stocking filler bits. The only places I know of is mad beauty and the usual wholesalers (capitals, Sally's etc). Does anyone know of other companies like mad beauty who supply wholesale retail bits to salons? Many thanks

There's Cognito skincare. She makes amazing bits like lip glosses. There is a pro price so a but cheaper than the website. You can also have then made with your salon logo on etc x

I've just recently began stocking Cognito body and face ranges and the lip balms are gorgeous, I can highly recommend the afternoon tea spa range too. The RRP's are very affordable and all handmade products X

Search 'pamper boutique' on google. They do handmade bath bombs/melts, body scrubs, scented candles, foot scrubs etc that smell absolutely amazing for a really cheap price! If you sign up you get 20% off all orders. Ive started stocking them and made up a few little gift sets that I'm going to sell off as Christmas presents - hope this helps! x

I didn't buy any I made them, I got things like files, buffers, mini polishes, cuticle oils, nail stickers & put them in little mesh gift bags (like wedding favour bags, pic attached) popped them all in that and they sold like hot cakes! Also little hampers are a good idea with your products in :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475265232.337390.jpg

Thank you so much geeks. Those bags look lovely and will look at all suggestions. [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back