Yep, another name dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

afraid it's another naming thread! (sorry)
Wondering if there was any fresh inspiration out there to help me with a name for my mobile nail business. (Have sat for hours and hours reading through all the previous threads)

I will be offering nail treatments for the most part, potentially branch out into beauty treatments if and when the time is right.
I have a particular love for sculpting and for nail art and at the moment my colour scheme is black and silver with hints of red.

My name is obviously Sarah, (i don't really want to use my surname) i'd like the name to appeal to all ages so nothing too young and hip, but nothing old. I'd like to come across as fresh yet classy, (is that possible?) some thing that sticks straight away.

Two i have come up with so far:

Enhance
Polished (too nail orientated?)

I'm really not very good at this sort of thing, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank youuu! xx

Sassy Sarah's..., sophisticated Sarah's..., mobile manicures etc... (Could look quite cool on a business card), beautify, S manicures, I think the 2 u have are good, if u start nail orientated and then branch out I don't think it would matter if ur name was polished/enhance-even if it's so & so beauty, people always ask what is offered and it isnt always made obvious by the name. but also they could relate to other treatments to i think :)

I think Enhanced and Polished are great names! If at later date you could add the word beauty to your ads! Xx

I also thought 'Sassy' x

Polished is great, that could still relate to beauty! When you've finished their appearance is polished, yes? Yes!
Enhance is good too, see you don't need us ;)
X

If you check out the blogs section BizGirl has a helpful piece written on how to help you name a business

I agree Polished is great, when you do beauty as well you could be called "Totally Polished" x

Thank you to everyone for all your suggestions!
I knew you would be great at helping out as always!! :)

I'm still thinking, but at the moment i'm favoring Polished. :D

x x x x x

Latest posts

Back