Your momma's day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
With the valentines day thread in swing, lets start a Mother's Day one too. What are you doing for Mother's Day?
I can only think of repeating valentines day offers :( xoxo

Last year I did an offer for buy 2 treatments for £31 or 3 for £45 I then listed various 1/2 hour treatments.

I made up a nice voucher in word and printed it in nice and. It could be given to mums and they could choose what treatments they wanted. It was quite popular.

I will repeat the offer this year aswell. I still have 250 leaflets left from last year aswell.

I have a vista print website as well and I will enable the PayPal cart and sell the vouchers online for collection or I can send them out. I will ten out a link to it via my main website. I keep meaning to angel my vista print website but it keeps coming in handy!

I'm not sure what hair offers you could do. I expect it is harder to do hair offers than beauty.

X

Last year I did an offer for buy 2 treatments for £31 or 3 for £45 I then listed various 1/2 hour treatments.

I made up a nice voucher in word and printed it in nice and. It could be given to mums and they could choose what treatments they wanted. It was quite popular.

I will repeat the offer this year aswell. I still have 250 leaflets left from last year aswell.

I have a vista print website as well and I will enable the PayPal cart and sell the vouchers online for collection or I can send them out. I will ten out a link to it via my main website. I keep meaning to angel my vista print website but it keeps coming in handy!

I'm not sure what hair offers you could do. I expect it is harder to do hair offers than beauty.

X

That's why I'm stuck lol, its often permenant changes, although like you have done, list services with a rough price range and let them choose for the day.
The hardest part is trying to include the beautician. Sounds silly, but when I'm doing the design, printing etc.. I don't really want to list her services as £30/40 and mine around £20 after doing the prep work myself.. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back