Your opinion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
My clients emailed me a pic of what she wants? What do you think?

She is currently about a 10 full head bleach highlights, with base 7 slices, over 50% grey

Here's what she wants

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345474866.393942.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345474866.393942.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,079
I think that's v dated and quite ugly! But that's my opinion. Just make her aware her roots will be worse if she darkens her colour at all x

Hi love, Is that Kelly clarksons album cover from years ago? I agree it would look quite brash but because the photo is of a lovely bouncy blowdry it doesn't look too bad - is clients hair straight? I think it would look like a zebra crossing if she wears it poker straight, how about using same colours just doing the highlights not as chunky? I hate red and blonde together lol x

Hi love, Is that Kelly clarksons album cover from years ago? I agree it would look quite brash but because the photo is of a lovely bouncy blowdry it doesn't look too bad - is clients hair straight? I think it would look like a zebra crossing if she wears it poker straight, how about using same colours just doing the highlights not as chunky? I hate red and blonde together lol x

I didn't even consider the red, that's vile with blonde and brown, I'm thinking brown all over with loads of fouls, clients hair is curly, and we're currently trying to grow her hair long and thicken it back up after some stupid hairdresser 2 years ago thinned in out from the root!! X

I would go for a rich brown all over and some foils through, as you said. Red and blonde puts me in mind of ginger spice!

I like it but would personally do a 6.4 with 9.13. Maybe adding a dot of red mixtone to the 6.4, keeping all the colours warmish so the colours aren't a huge clash and not a throw back from decades that shouldn't be unearthed allong with the dark or light underneath with the opposite in the top half xoxo

Also I'd apply in star shapes radiating from the crown, or 1cm square blocks every other all over xoxo

Maybe try and talk her into something a bit finer weaved like Jen Anniston? Eek, I haven't colored in chunks like that since the late 90s!

Find a picture the same on a ugly woman and bet she didn't like it then lol.

If she insist on slices put them under her Partin.

ewww i nearly fell of my seat!

I definatly wouldnt want to do this. I have done something similar in the past but i weaned her off....hehe! If anything id do a rb or bv and some foils but i would put them in a petal section. So create a micro circle in the centre and 5-7 triangular sub sections and viola you have a petal. xoxo

Latest posts

Back