Your preferred extension aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
What do you all recommend to your clients apart from options limited ?
I have options just looking at other aftercare ranges ?

Loreals sulphate free range

Loreal Ever range or Jenoria for people who spend money x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just about to get extensions. Already have the loreal ever range so would be interested in this as then I don't have to buy extras! X

What's the loreal ever range?

Angel range by Dancoly. Best I have ever found.

I've just tried some osmo sulphate free on myself looking at supplying aftercare to clients. It's good! I also love Loreal ever range x

Anyone else offer different

Currently using the MUK spa range. Its amazing, I'm totally sold on it and my clients love the oil and shine spray. Highly recommend giving it a go xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Currently using the MUK spa range. Its amazing, I'm totally sold on it and my clients love the oil and shine spray. Highly recommend giving it a go xx

Which is the spa range? I was sent samples of the one with the pink labels??

Its their argan oil range but its all 100% sulphate and alcohol free amongst other things. I can't recommend it enough on hair extensions. There's 5 products in the range, shampoo conditioner, intense conditioning treatment , a treatment oil and a shine spray. I'm trying to add a picture but it won't let me for some reason xx

Its their argan oil range but its all 100% sulphate and alcohol free amongst other things. I can't recommend it enough on hair extensions. There's 5 products in the range, shampoo conditioner, intense conditioning treatment , a treatment oil and a shine spray. I'm trying to add a picture but it won't let me for some reason xx

I have the brochure having a look now :) it's shampoo I'm worried about about making anything slip cause of all the oils

Most of my clients are fusion clients but I haven't found the shampoo oily on myself and I have extremely oily hair, I find lots of brands like L'Oréal etc really heavy and oily on my hair but I'm really pleased with the spa range.
Which one is the pink one? How have you found that? Id likt to try the thickening one, it was getting great reviews at pro hair live. X

Tawny @ Electric Unicorn

Most of my clients are fusion clients but I haven't found the shampoo oily on myself and I have extremely oily hair, I find lots of brands like L'Oréal etc really heavy and oily on my hair but I'm really pleased with the spa range.
Which one is the pink one? How have you found that? Id likt to try the thickening one, it was getting great reviews at pro hair live. X

Tawny @ Electric Unicorn

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402256058.446075.jpg

This range :) I've heard it's good with extensions although it does have sulphate in but so does options products

Tawny @ Electric Unicorn

I'll have to get the brochure back out and take a look I haven't seen the thickening one

Latest posts

Back