Your salon's most important asset?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Smith

Reaction score
What would you say is your salon's most important asset?

I always think that it's your client listing. This being the hardest thing to build up.

What do other Geeks think? :confused:

What would you say is your salon's most important asset?

I always think that it's your client listing. This being the hardest thing to build up.

What do other Geeks think? :confused:

ME!!!

:hug:

To me the salons most important asset has to be its people! (including us as individuals)

Without the right people being in place you will never build up a decent client base no matter where you were from.

It has got to be "you"...

without that well it simply doesnt exist in the first place and without your drive and determination to be sucesfull it wont be around for very long :hug:

It has got to be "you"...

without that well it simply doesnt exist in the first place and without your drive and determination to be sucesfull it wont be around for very long :hug:

I AGREE WITH YOU :green:

Hmmm good thoughts. I guess it is a little 'chicken and egg' thing.

The way I see it is that without clients you don't have a business. Soooo the clients have to be the most important thing.

If it were simply 'you' then without 'you' your business is worthless?!? :eek:

Thoughts?

I don't own a salon but if I walked into one I would look at the presentation of the salon, expect to see friendly smiles, well presented technicians and expect the level of hygiene to be of high high standards. :):)

You as the therapist comes first and as the therapist\salon owner your expected to give your clients a high standard of treatments based on your skills.

They expect a professional treatment , good communication during their consultation and constructive and informative aftercare advice.

The hygiene standards of the salon are also important ,personal hygiene and appearance of the therapist,qualifications displayed where clients can see them and off course the standards of the service is the most important for that client to pass on by word of mouth to get you your future bookings also they are expected to be treated with respect regardless of sexuality,colour and disability.

Latest posts

Back