YouTube Video - Spa Party Manicure!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreekNails

Reaction score
Just seen this on Tou Tube:

YouTube - How To; Spa Party Manicures

I just love the tip that Olive Oil helps to push back your cuticles, and those gloves!!!

What an awful video............

Eva

Roflmfao ! Where do you geeks find these things :lol:

LMFAO , where was the exfoliation? Where was the base coat and top coat? Mmmm and all that lovely polish on the skin! Oh and I bet her mum is pleased with her using her towels to remove polish with! They actually illustrate how much better a pro treatment is thanks goodness!

I was waiting for her hair to catch fire in the candle LOL.

I thought the polish application straight after tons of lotion was a great idea - I bet her polish just lasts and lasts for seconds.

This is hilarious!

I love the second video about the 3 different types of french nails.

Thanks for the laughs. :lick:

So fuuny bet she thinks shes the dogs for having her 'how to' up on you tube, total hilarity!!!! tee hee hee

Lmao here, my hubby just been watching it with me and he now wants to know why i spent so much on learning how to do nails!

He said after watching 3 types of french nails that its easy peasy:smack:

Least i know if i run out of cuticle oil i can turn to the olive oil sat in the cupboard :o

don't you just love these kind of video clips....they can teach you so much!!

How to French was hilarious .... geesh!

forget salongeek, get yourselves on her forum....you'll learn soooooo much more!!

Say what? ... that's just hilarious!

OMG:eek:! Unbelieveably funny!!!

Where did she learn that from?......pmsl:lol:

OMFG.

I just was literally covering my mouth and alternately jumping up and down yelling OMG!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GIRL DOING?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I hope to CRIMONY no one is actually LISTENING to that girl!!!!

I could HEAR her nails crying for help when she railed that nail "FILE" across them OWWWWWWAGHAUGHGHAACK!!!

I think I may have to become a member and make a video-

HOW NOT TO DO YOUR NAILS AT HOME. OMG I am really repulsed right now.

Be back- need to go scream blech.

i think that has put a smile on my face for the whole day, bless her it was like watching my 10 year old daughter make up her own mani routine,:)

It's all suddenly become clear, you know sometimes you just need someone to say it a different way. :smack:

I almost went to the website to look at the 'special clip' but I managed to restrain myself.

Omg!!!!!
Lol!

omg i just watched the 3 kinds of french tip and i almost choked on my coffee, rofl, i didnt think it could get any worse than the mani but omg it did, the words, infection, over exposure, alergic reaction and down right pants shape:eek: spring to mind, bless her she realy did think she was doing great thou, lol

Latest posts

Back