Zoya Lip Balm & Sparkle Nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Has anyone used the Zoya lip balms or Sparkle nail polish? or any Zoya products?

They are distributed by supernails i was thinking about stocking them the lip balms looks lovely colours a bit like juicy tubes.

The Sparkle nail polish i quote "the zoya sparkle manicure uses new lacquers made with shimmering diamond crystals In a special patented suspension that applies as smooth as glass for a truly dramatic look" un quote.

It doesn't list the prices in the flyer i have so can anyone enlighten me? I will of course be on the blower first thing Monday morning to find out :biggrin:

Not used them Tracy, But book me in for a manicure I am on my way :hug:

Hi Tracy,

Is the flyer the one that was included with this month's Scratch magazine? The products look lovely, don't they? Those polishes look very pretty - I love all the colours.

Kx

Hi

lol ok les your booked!

Hey karen yep thats the one!

been on all the web sites but cant find prices for the lip balms or new polish but just having had a closer look the polishes arent being despatched till april 1st soooooo i will have to wait! BUMMER i hate waiting! god i am a spoiled brat sometimes!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

Yes i use Zoya polishes and find them fine although can't compare them to others cos they are the only iv used- havn't tried the sparkle ones though, if you do stock and use them you will have to let me know what they are like.
The prices for normal polishes are around £3.75 i think

HTH

Hi

Thanks for that beckie. £3.75 plus vat i presume?

HI

up date on these i managed to get onto the web catalogue and the lip gloses are £2.20+vat bargain! Gonna be ordering the stand!

is there a piccy of these anywhere? Ive got scratch but dont remember seeing the flyer and i am interested !

Love lancome juicy tubes yum

Hi Minkus

Its a slim magazine called AOB SALON its full of supernail stuff. it would have been in with your scratch mag.

sorry its not on the web site yet. they launch them at olympia or you can order them direct after march 15th.

bum, bet i have chuked that!!!

Let me know how u get on!

Latest posts

Back