Sienna vs Crazy Angel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyAnnJ

Reaction score
Guys I currently use Sienna but have been looking at crazy Angel as wanting a slightly cheaper tan.
I've heard crazy has orange tones tho is this right ??

Please any opinions of what it's like against Sienna ASAP as need to place an order today for Friday tans X

hey i use crazy angel it just depends which one you get i personally use midnight mistress the darkest to my knowledge and i find as long as you dont over do it its a nice tan and also does not got all patchy when wearing off all my clients comment on how well it looks after 4/5 days no patching were the tan is comming off hope this helps x

Thank u!
I have the 9% twilight as a sample to try tomorrow. But I also have other tans to do tomorrow and didn't know if worth getting the 6%?
Just seems a lot cheaper than Sienna !! X

i find the 6% is just nice the twighlight is just a bit darker and the midnight mistress is quite dark i use that on myself but im mixed race and gives me quite a deep tan so stick to what you said start with the 6% but u can also purchase the tannjng drops to add more darkness to the tan so maybe i suggest just buying the 6% and the drops and alter it to what your clients want totally forgot about the drops you can add to make it darker xx

just looked at mine they are called crazy angel take me higher tan drops x

I have only tried the 9% but it was slightly orange in my case. But then it could have been due to way it as put it . it did fade really well though x Have you tried Rose and Caramel ? I had a sample for theres last week and it went on really nicely also xx

i find the 6% is just nice the twighlight is just a bit darker and the midnight mistress is quite dark i use that on myself but im mixed race and gives me quite a deep tan so stick to what you said start with the 6% but u can also purchase the tannjng drops to add more darkness to the tan so maybe i suggest just buying the 6% and the drops and alter it to what your clients want totally forgot about the drops you can add to make it darker xx
Thanks Hun that's really helpful xx

I have only tried the 9% but it was slightly orange in my case. But then it could have been due to way it as put it . it did fade really well though x Have you tried Rose and Caramel ? I had a sample for theres last week and it went on really nicely also xx
Not tried rose and caramel is it free samples ? X

Not tried rose and caramel is it free samples ? X

Unfortunately not . I think it was just under £8 for two sample bottles ( 100ml each) xx

I trained with Sienna X and I personally found that a bit too orange so I now use Crazy Angel! I don't use the 6% as I find it's not really dark enough for most people (unless they only want a very light tan). 9% (Twilight) gives a lovely colour for most people but I use Midnight Mistress on darker skins and people who want a deep tan. I find the darker your natural skin tone the more evenly it wears off. My daughter is very fair skinned but likes a darker tan than she should probably have (9%) so it's much more noticeable as it wears off and only tends to look good for a max of 5 days before it looks patchy, but the same shade on my skin (much darker) fades really evenly and gently and only started to fade after 7 days. I hope this helps.

I've just started work in a salon that switched from fake bake to crazy Angel I've done four spray tan so far on very fair people and the result with the 9% was very good indeed I fell the 6% is very light I can't say it looked orangey at all .

Guys I currently use Sienna but have been looking at crazy Angel as wanting a slightly cheaper tan.

Please any opinions of what it's like against Sienna ASAP as need to place an order today for Friday tans X
I

i use the express tan was off after 2,hours for light tan or leave on for darker. I use sienna as well as my clients like different ones

Could someone please advise. I usually have a 16% Sienna spray tan. What is the equivalent colour in crazy angels?

Latest posts

Back