Pre-pigment product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOracle

Reaction score
Hi hairdressers,
I have need of some product ideas for pre-pigmenting.

I used to use the Schwarzkopf direct colour sprays, and the moved on to colour mousse.
Apply to dry hair in either gold, copper or red, dry in then apply your target shade over the top.

I can no longer source the gold and copper, in spray or mousse so am struggling to get the product, and therefore the pricing and time allowable correct.

Anyone got any recommendations?

I dislike things I have to develop, wash off and dry as it takes so long.... But I want my end result to be great

Thanks for your help,

A

Hi hairdressers,
I have need of some product ideas for pre-pigmenting.

I used to use the Schwarzkopf direct colour sprays, and the moved on to colour mousse.
Apply to dry hair in either gold, copper or red, dry in then apply your target shade over the top.

I can no longer source the gold and copper, in spray or mousse so am struggling to get the product, and therefore the pricing and time allowable correct.

Anyone got any recommendations?

I dislike things I have to develop, wash off and dry as it takes so long.... But I want my end result to be great

Thanks for your help,

A
Have you looked at other brand sof colour mousses?
Indola colour mousse
NXT colour mousse
Montibello colour mousse.
Affinage do a quick pig spray, which is designed for pre pigmentation.
The other thing you can use which has no development time , but is more expensive than mousse is Wella perfecton- but it's great for evening out porosity too.

Have you looked at other brand sof colour mousses?
Indola colour mousse
NXT colour mousse
Montibello colour mousse.
Affinage do a quick pig spray, which is designed for pre pigmentation.
The other thing you can use which has no development time , but is more expensive than mousse is Wella perfecton- but it's great for evening out porosity too.
Hi, and thank you.
I'd completely forgotten about Perfecton; messy but useful.

I have looked at other mousse ranges; NXT seems to only come in fashion shades.
I'll look into the Affininage sprays.

Interestingly Capital had Indola mousse this week with copper and gold so I grabbed a couple. They used to have them then seemed to stop.

Cheers for your help. X

Whats the longevity of colour mouses vers demi

Whats the longevity of colour mouses vers demi
I think the mousse underlay gives great results.

The idea is the large temporary colour molecules fill the cuticle better so the oxidation of the quasi permanent target shade locks the underlying colour in too.

There's less faff with applying the mousse as its dried directly into the hair, which is dry when the mousse is applied anyway. Its also all tone so you select based on target depth and tonal results.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back