Naio Nails - Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wondergirljen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m newly trained and looking at which nail system to use. I’m interested in Naio Nails, at least for Gel polish. Can anymore on the forum recommend which lamp to use? I have asked Naio directly, but they couldn’t help. I’m hoping someone uses Naio and can recommend a lamp? Otherwise I think I’ll have to start my search for a nail system again.

Thanks

You should only use the lamp recommended by the gel supplier, if they can't recommended one avoid them like the plague. Also if a brand tells you their gel can be fured in 'any' lamp or a 'universal lamp' run away as far as possible.

Your lamp and gel products must be matched, if not you are potentially invalidating your insurance and more importantly putting you and your clients in danger.

There is a Pinned Post at the top of the Nails forum which will help, please check it out

You should only use the lamp recommended by the gel supplier, if they can't recommended one avoid them like the plague. Also if a brand tells you their gel can be fured in 'any' lamp or a 'universal lamp' run away as far as possible.

Your lamp and gel products must be matched, if not you are potentially invalidating your insurance and more importantly putting you and your clients in danger.

There is a Pinned Post at the top of the Nails forum which will help, please check it ou

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I’ll go back to researching

Latest posts

Back