Gelish layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmabeautique

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any colours you can layer to create new colours.... Ordered 20 but want to increase colours without the cost xx

What colours did you get and then we can help better to give you layering ideas with what you have :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have:
Hot rod red
Good gossip
Ocean wave
OobA ooba blue
My fav assessory
I'm brighter than u
Tiki tiki laranga
Tiger blossom
Black shadow
You glare I go
Bella's vampire
Gossip girl
Shake it till you samba
Sweet chocolate
Midnight caller
A mint of spring
Vegas nights
Off to show tommorow so will probably add a few to collection if u can suggest any that are good for layering
Thank you so much xxx

I have:
Hot rod red
Good gossip
Ocean wave
OobA ooba blue
My fav assessory
I'm brighter than u
Tiki tiki laranga
Tiger blossom
Black shadow
You glare I go
Bella's vampire
Gossip girl
Shake it till you samba
Sweet chocolate
Midnight caller
A mint of spring
Vegas nights
Off to show tommorow so will probably add a few to collection if u can suggest any that are good for layering
Thank you so much xxx

Sweet chocolate with any of the reds over is lovely, so is Bella's vampire, and black shadow, good gossip is lush over all three of those colours, you can also try layering red over midnight caller, I'm brighter than you is nice over or under pink, ocean wave over black makes a really nice navy, Vegas nights looks lovely over everything, there are loads more but I can't think right now, I'm sure someone else will give you some more.

I found the best thing to do was buy a load of colour wheels from eBay and just have a go at layering. If you have all your base colours, you can just paint a colour over without curing to get an idea if it will look good. Hth :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ... Will give them a try xx

Latest posts

Back