22 inch hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annarose10

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone recommend a supplier for 22 inch pre bond hair extensions, ideally flat tip and stick tip? I have suppliers for this length in the top end hair so looking for reasonable prices, quality and ideally thickness from root to end. Any help appreciated 😊 thank you x

Hello, can anyone recommend a supplier for 22 inch pre bond hair extensions, ideally flat tip and stick tip? I have suppliers for this length in the top end hair so looking for reasonable prices, quality and ideally thickness from root to end. Any help appreciated 😊 thank you x

Angel Remy do a 20" but it always comes generously lengthed I measured one at 25" x

Sjk do up to 26" or 28" I think? I've used the 24" a few times it's good

Hair port by Valentine do longer lengths and they seem to be rated I've had their hair before and loved it

Dear friend
This is Ada from China topbeautyhair company which is a professional hair products manufacturer based in Qingdao,can offer you high quality human hair extensions,clip in hair,tape hair,Keratin hair,Micro loop hair and Nano rings hair with reasonable price,please feel free to contact me if you are looking for a reliable supplier,we can do hair length from 10" to 30",31 single colors and mixed color,piano color,ombre color,three tone colors in different texture.

Ada

Latest posts

Back