Advice on setting up treatment rooms for rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karisma

Reaction score
Please help. I'm buying a building in a fantastic area which I'm looking to convert into rental treatment rooms. These are based over 2 floors and I'm looking to either rent the whole thing, split each floor or even rent each room individually.

How would I decorate these rooms to get therapist interested? I would be happy for them to decorate them themselves but think if I put in good flooring, neutral colours, lighting, sinks etc it might be more appealing. Thinking of renting to chiropodist, sports massage, chiropractors, holistic therapist.

What would you look for in your ideal set up?

Many thanks xx

I'd keep the room white so it's easy for anyone renting to accessorise and put their own stamp on it.

To make it as appealing as possible a hydraulic bed and a sink in each room, but this does push the cost up. The sinks mean someone doing semi-permanent make up can rent the room.

To keep costs down, a cheaper foldable beauty bed is fine, then they can always upgrade it if they want.

Latest posts

Back