Affordable extensions aftercare products for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Where do you get your after kits from for your clients for the hair extensions / good quality aftercare products? My current supplier charges £xx per a bottle so for the shampoo, conditioner and keratin spray that's £xx and I'm struggling to get clients to pay it:/! Might be good to find somewhere that sell them as a set.
(I don't add anything onto the price for profit).
Thanks

[no prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you get your after kits from for your clients for the hair extensions / good quality aftercare products? My current supplier charges £12 per a bottle so for the shampoo, conditioner and keratin spray that's £36 and I'm struggling to get clients to pay it:/! Might be good to find somewhere that sell them as a set.
(I don't add anything onto the price for profit).
Thanks
Many use Options Ltd - the hair extension shampoo though is not sulfate free, which may prove tricky to explain to clients or if they read the label when sulfate free is recommended for extensions.

We have a large 300ml shampoo, 300ml conditioner and alcohol free heat protector spray for a lot less than you are currently paying.

Latest posts

Back