Any help appreciated on hair extension training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicoleRobin

Reaction score
First of all I would just like to say hello, I am new to this forum and this post is my reason for joining so I am hoping there are people out there that can help

I am really wanting to take a hair extension course within the next month or so and have started to look around to find the right course for me, I was drawn to Belle initially bit after research I have seen so many terrible reviews and it's really put me off
I am now looking through studio 58 site which seems ideal to me being based in Somerset and the prices are very good too, I ha e messaged them but as yet have had no reply.

What I'm wanting out of my course??

I want a course that is not overcrowded so you get the right level of training.

I do not want to travel miles (up north)

Preferably I would like to train on a live model as I believe training heads are completely different to a real human head

I am looking to train in 2 methods, pretty bonded fusion and tape

I would like to walk away from a course feeling confident and able to fit a full head of extensions, remove them and provide the right aftercare for my clients

If anyone has taken any hair extension courses I would really appreciate your reviews or recommendations as I do not want to waste my money and am eager to start up my own self employed business

Many thanks
Nicole x

Sorry, reading back through my post I see I have wrote 'pretty' bonded fusion it was obviously meant to read pre bonded fusion.

Sorry, reading back through my post I see I have wrote 'pretty' bonded fusion it was obviously meant to read pre bonded fusion.

Hi Nicole,

Are you a qualified hairdresser? This is good information to know as some courses people may recommend are for hairdressers only.

Peach

Hi Peach,

No I'm not but I have a very strong interest for hair extensions

X

Studio 58 and Oakley seem very good x

Thanks Holly...think I'm gonna go with studio58 x

Good luck, hope you enjoy the course x

Latest posts

Back