Are spray tans still popular and advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygeek16

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been looking into spray tan for a while, but there's so many options lots of different solutions and machines etc.

Only thing I find I dont know I could be off the mark here or missing something so apologies in advance. If I had a spray tan mobile business then if my customer can buy the tan product themselves from the retailer whether its from other shop or they can buy it from the supplier, surely that will be no good for business? Am I missing something?

I think what would be better is for the tan supplier/company to sell their tan supplies to spray tan salon/ businesses then only make their tan in can tanning supplies available via their own customers as in the spray tan salon owners/business provider or even better keep it exclusive only via spray tan salon/business. It makes it more special and exclusive surely. Otherwise your client will probably just go for one or two spray tan done by you then they will just go and buy the ready made tan and do it themselves.

Hi,

I have been looking into spray tan for a while, but there's so many options lots of different solutions and machines etc.

Only thing I find I dont know I could be off the mark here or missing something so apologies in advance. If I had a spray tan mobile business then if my customer can buy the tan product themselves from the retailer whether its from other shop or they can buy it from the supplier, surely that will be no good for business? Am I missing something?

I think what would be better is for the tan supplier/company to sell their tan supplies to spray tan salon/ businesses then only make their tan in can tanning supplies available via their own customers as in the spray tan salon owners/business provider or even better keep it exclusive only via spray tan salon/business. It makes it more special and exclusive surely. Otherwise your client will probably just go for one or two spray tan done by you then they will just go and buy the ready made tan and do it themselves.

In my personal opinion, I don't think any self tanning product you can buy can match the quality of having a professional spray tan, not only the quality of the product itself, but also performing the treatment. Almost all of my clients have used some kind of self tanning product at home and nothing compares to a professional spray tan, with either having to rub it into your skin without missing bits and getting orange hands or having to trust a partner or friend cares as much as you do not to give you a streaky back! Or having to bend and contourt while trying to use the spray on tan! It's simply just not the same. My clients get to have an indepth consolation on the colour they would like to achieve, I assess their skin and hair tone and suggest colours and tones that would suit them and their needs, they then just need to stand there and be sprayed without any worry and feel instantly bronzed and beautiful without any stress.

Oops just re read this, please forgive the many spelling mistakes, it way passed my bed time [emoji42]

Latest posts

Back