Assessors course???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam**

Reaction score
Has anyone done the course? I think I want to do it move further up with my education and in the salon.. Anyone got any view on it? Thanks

I've done it. It's hard work and a bit like wading through treacle at times. It depends very much on who you are taught by and how easy/hard they want to make it for you.

If you want to work in FE it's a pre-requisite, if you want to train in your salon it's useful.

You need to have two candidates to assess, but your assessing tutor may be able to help you find these.

The best thing is probably to contact your local provider - FE college or similar - to talk about the requirements and cost. Make sure they tell you exactly what it is involved in terms of time and cost.

Hi are you talking about the A1 Assessor Awward? With the training centre we use it's an 8 day course (evenings 3 hours), which is quite easy, but is about £450 if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps

Heyy. yea got in touch with my college I trained at.. Yes the A1 units to asses the trainees in the salons.. Also need that to become a tutor.. It's 500quid. Think I'm going to do it :)

Latest posts

Back