Ayurveda comes to Spa at Chancery Court

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Ayurvedic expert Tri-Dosha has gone from strength-to-strength recently. Having teamed up with spa heavyweights like The Scarlet Spa in Cornwall and Limewood in the New Forest, it has captured the attention of London’s classy Chancery Court Hotel.

Guests at the Spa at Chancery Court can now try a deluxe selection of Tri-Dosha spa treatments, designed especially for the venue. Called Ayurvedic Discoveries, they facilitate different states of wellbeing such as Peace to shake of stresses; Harmonise for tired and worn out souls; Cleanse for those needing a body re-haul and Revitalise to energise.

The growing popularity of Tri-Dosha, created by Sunita Passi, proves the desire for age-old wellbeing wisdom is alive and well, serving the modern spa goer with success.

Attachments

• images-6.jpeg
    images-6.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 178
I posted a message to say thank you to the Scottish beauty show and all who helped and visited and was told that this was removed because of the promotion of my own business. After reading most of the news articles each one mentions a location and who they are teaming up with. Often products are also mentioned in the article. This is surely the promotion of their own business. I need further clarification on the policy and look forward to a reply. You can get me on my registered email address at abc beauty ltd.

Latest posts

Back